Changing your details

Change of name

If you have changed your name you will need to lodge a Change of Name form with Land and Property Information (LPI).

Please see: Changing my name on my title - Land and Property Information

Change of property ownership

Due to the problems experienced by Council because of the number of quite lengthy delays in the receipt of notification of a change of ownership from Land and Property Information, a Notice of Sale or Transfer of Land form is forwarded with all 603 Certificates issued by Council. This form is to be completed by the Purchaser's solicitor and will enable Council to use the information to forward relevant correspondence on to the new owner.

The form will only be accepted if all the information required on it is fully completed and it is signed by the transferee's (purchaser's) solicitor. Council’s records will be immediately updated with the information given on returned form, however, the ownership details on the Rates assessment will only be changed when formal notification of the sale is received by Land and Property Information.

Please phone Council's Rates Section on 02 6626 7000 if you require a Notice of Sale or Transfer of Land form.

Change of postal address

If your current postal address is different from the address shown on the front of the Rate Notice, please notify us immediately in writing by fax (02 6684 3951), post (PO Box 219 Mullumbimby NSW 2482) or email .

Alternatively you may complete and return the Change of Address form available on Council’s website.

If you have an agent managing your property they may advise us directly in writing on your behalf.

+612 6626 7000
Full Website