Bangalow Parks (Showground) Section 355 Management Committee
Address: Market St, Bangalow
Bookings/ Enquiries: Jan Hulbert 6684 7214
Web address: www.bangalowmarket.com.au/showground
Terms of Reference
- To maximise income and promote optimum usage of the Showground facilities.
- To care for and maintain the facility, through responsible day to day management.
- To ensure the safety of the patrons, contractors and volunteers at the Showground.
- To provide short and long-term strategic marketing direction for the Showground.
- To ensure compliance with Council policies and all relevant legislation.
- To ensure compliance with Council's adopted fees and charges, Work, Health and Safety and other legislation relevant to the operations of the facility.
- To provide recommendations to Council for function improvements and/or upgrades to the facilities.
- To source and secure grant funding opportunities for Council's consideration.
- To plan and undertake fund raising activities as required.
- To develop procedures for equity of access to the facilities for the local community.
- To ensure that negative impacts on the environment and neighbours are minimised.
- To strive for a "break-even" or profitable annual financial position (after all operational, short and long-term maintenance, building insurance and other costs).
Management Committee Membership
- Toni Appleton
- Sarah Conellan representing Northern Rivers Easy Riders Inc
- Troy Delaney
- Ian Grissell
- Peter Hill (Deputy Chair) representing Bangalow Pony Club
- Jan Hulbert (Chair) representing Bangalow Show Society and Bangalow Sports Association
- Stephen Jarrett representing Bangalow Show Society
- Neville Maloney (Treasurer) representing Bangalow Market
- Ruth Ryan (Secretary) representing Bangalow Pool Trust and Bangalow CWA
- Michael Omeara representing Bangalow Show Society
- Jed Patterson representing Polocrosse