Community Infrastructure Advisory Committee
The Community Infrastructure Advisory Committee is an advisory Committee of the Council and does not have executive power or authority to implement actions.
The role of the Committee is, independently of management, to report to Council or Strategic Planning Committee and provide appropriate advice and recommendations on matters relevant to this Constitution.
The purpose of the Community Infrastructure Advisory Committee is:
- develop and review policies for addressing the management of civil infrastructure to meet the needs and aspirations of the Shire's population in a sustainable way
- review Council’s Asset Management Plan
- review Council’s 10 year works program
review Levels of Service for asset maintenance and renewal
Membership is to include:
- 3 councillors
- Cr Cameron
- Cr Dey
- Cr Hunter
- 3 community representatives
- Anne Maclean
- Chris Sanderson
- Director Infrastructure Services
Note: Staff members participating on the committee do not have any voting entitlements
The committee meets quarterly.
Historical Committee meetings
Listed here are meetings prior to December 2014. Meetings after December 2014 are available on Meetings of Council .
- 1 of 2