Durrumbul Community Centre Section 355 Management Committee
Address: 583 Main Arm Road, Durrumbul
Postal address: PO Box 584, Mullumbimby NSW 2482
Ingrid 02 6684 5294
Terms of Reference
- To maximise income and promote optimum usage of the Hall and its surrounds.
- To care for and maintain the facility, through responsible day to day management.
- To ensure the safety of the patrons, contractors and volunteers at the Hall and surrounds.
- To provide short and long-term strategic marketing direction for the Hall and surrounds.
- To ensure compliance with Council policies and all relevant legislation.
- To ensure compliance with Council's adopted fees and charges, Work, Health and Safety and other legislation relevant to the operations of the facility.
- To provide recommendations to Council for function improvements and/or upgrades to the facilities.
- To source and secure grant funding opportunities for Council's consideration.
- To plan and undertake fund raising activities as required.
- To develop procedures for equity of access to the facilities for the local community.
- To ensure that negative impacts on the environment and neighbours are minimised.
- To strive for a "break-even" or profitable annual financial position (after all operational, short and long-term maintenance, building insurance and other costs).
Management Committee Membership
- Rommel Albanese
- Robin Buckley
- Duncan Dey (Secretary)
- Jane Shand (Chair)
- Wayne Smith (Treasurer)