Heritage House Bangalow Section 355 Management Committee
Address: 4 Ashton St, Bangalow
Bookings/ Enquiries: 02 6688 4342 or 0447 580 920
Terms of Reference
- To maximise income and promote optimum usage of the facility by a broad cross-section of people in Byron Shire.
- To care for and maintain the facility through responsible day to day management.
- To manage the operation of the Bangalow Clay Tennis Court.
- To ensure the safety of the patrons, contractors and volunteers at the House, tennis court and surrounds
- To ensure compliance with Council policies and all relevant legislation.
- To ensure compliance with Council's adopted fees and charges, Work, Health and Safety and other legislation relevant to the operations of the facility.
- To provide recommendations to Council for function improvements and/or upgrades to the facilities.
- To source and secure grant funding opportunities for Council's consideration.
- To plan and undertake fund raising activities as required.
- To develop procedures for equity of access to the facilities for the local community.
- To ensure that negative impacts on the environment and neighbours are minimised.
- To strive for a "break-even" or profitable annual financial position (after all operational, short and long-term maintenance, building insurance and other costs).
Management Committee Membership
For further information about this Management Committee, please contact the Community Development Team at Council on 6626 7316.