Mullumbimby Civic Memorial Hall
Built for the people of Mullumbimby in 1929 (21 years after Mullumbimby was incorporated into a Municipality), the building is a rare and important example of a large scale country town community hall, it is the only one of its kind in the district, and was built to commemorate those of the district who gave their lives in the service of their county during WWI. It is an important element of the Mullumbimby civic precinct. It is linked with major social and cultural developments and day-to-day events for over 75 years.
Due to the deterioration of the building over a number of years, the civic hall was closed to the public on 15 October 2003. R efurbishment and alteration works were undertaken in 2007/2008, with the official re-opening held on 19 September 2008.