Draft Byron Shire Rural Land Use Strategy
The exhibition period has been extended an additional 2 weeks.
A revised draft Byron Shire Rural Land Use Strategy and supporting documents will be on exhibition from 7 June until 24 July 2017.
This material can be viewed by clicking here .
You can find out more about the strategy and its proposed actions at:
- Mullumbimby Farmers Markets Information stand on Friday 23 June 2017 and 30 June 2017 from 7.30 – 10.30 am
- Community Briefing on:
- Tuesday 27 June at Durumbul Hall, from 3.00 to 4.30pm
- Wednesday 28 June at the Jasper Corner Community Hall, Federal, from 4:00 -5:30pm
- Monday 3 July at Bangalow A & I Hall, from 9.30 -11.00am
- By calling 02 6626 7126 to make an appointment to speak with Council staff