Register of Chemical Sensitive Residents and Organic Growers

Council maintains a register for  Chemical Sensitive Residents and Organic Growers.

Residents sensitive to chemical herbicide and certified organic growers who wish to be placed on the Register should apply to Council in writing on the official application form .

Details will be kept confidential and only given to Authorised Spraying contractors for the purposes of notifying applicants of proposed spraying operations.

Council reminds residents that if they maintain their road frontage this will alleviate the need for spraying.

Enquiries: 02 6685 9319

+612 6626 7000
Full Website