Online mapping tools
We have two online mapping tools available for you to use. Find out more about the online mapping tool and park locator map below.
Online mapping tool
Council’s public online mapping tool allows residents to:
- search for properties in Byron Shire
- take a look at planning and zoning information such as the Local Environmental Plan (LEP) 1988 and 2014.
- check out environmental information
- find flood information
- search for community facilities
- find your bin collection day
- see parking time limits in Byron Bay and more.
Download the getting started guide if you need assistance with the tool.
Park locator and dog off leash areas
Park Locator can be used to locate a park, recreation facility, public toilet plus get information about recreation activities within the Byron Shire.
To use the Near Me tool:
- Adjust the slider to the desired buffer distance.
- Search for an address or park in the search bar, or select a location on the map.
- Select a layer in the list of results and click on the recreation area you are interested in.
- Alternatively click on an area on the map to find out more about that park or recreation facility.
The more info link will open a new page from our website if further information is available.
This app has been derived from an existing tool supplied by ESRI. The base data is supplied by ESRI and may contain out of date information.