Report it to Council

Report a non-urgent issue using the online form. Requests will be processed during office hours by our Customer Service team.

Report urgent problems such as s ewer blockage, s erious leaks, no water supply, p roblems on our roads, immediately to:

For life-threatening emergencies call 000

Open form in full screen